🧠 Second Brain
Pathless Path is from the book The Pathless Path (Paul Millerd).
The Pathless Path is experimenting on your own to find a life you want to live vs. “getting ahead” on a script others follow – embracing uncertainty & discomfort. Whereas the opposite, the Default Path follows the planning/conforming path.
The book and the term Pathless Path inspired me to write my own story about my life, Finding My Pathless Path.
I went out of comfort early on My Pathless Path
- worked on been (instead of everyone on SO)
- applied for a job there
- went to Australia for 15 weeks by myself
- lived by myself 22? opposed in a WG as everyone else
- after 4 years get again out of comfort being a consultant 4 years
- doing a study on the side while working as a consultant 90%
- after going to a foreign country, living there by myself
- applying for a job in English
- changing job to be a writer and 100% remote
Tags: #🗃/🌻 #publish